Dental veneers are a versatile solution for many different kinds of smile imperfections. Veneers are ultra-thin, wafer-like shells that are bonded to the surfaces of the teeth. They can be constructed from several materials, but we often use porcelain due to its durability and realistic aesthetic.
Dental veneers are more conservative than dental crowns. Dr. Pardazi will have to remove less than a millimeter of the tooth’s surface to accommodate your new veneer. When you enhance your smile with porcelain veneers in Queen Creek, AZ, you’ll enjoy a straighter, whiter, and more even smile.
Improve Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
How can you improve your appearance with porcelain dental veneers? At Desert Creek Dental, Dr. Ismail Pardazi uses veneers for all kinds of cosmetic dental flaws, including but not limited to:
- Cracked or chipped teeth.
- Discolored or stained teeth.
- Hard-to-whiten teeth.
- Minor crookedness.
- Gaps between the teeth.
- Teeth with poor shape or size.
When you smile in the mirror, are you pleased with what you see? Or are one or more teeth getting in the way of your ideal aesthetic? The solution may be as simple as adding just a few veneers to your smile for a fresh, straight, and symmetrical appearance. You can easily find out if you are a good candidate by calling Dr. Pardazi and asking for a consultation.
The Process for Getting Dental Veneers
At Desert Creek Dental, our experienced cosmetic dentist crafts your porcelain veneers to mask smile flaws by matching them to the color and shape of your natural teeth.
If you are interested in veneers, the first step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Pardazi, who will help you achieve your perfect smile. The entire process, from planning to the placement of your final veneers, usually requires 2-3 visits to our Queen Creek dental office:
- During your consultation appointment, Dr. Pardazi will ask you about your goals for your ideal smile. Together, you will decide if porcelain veneers are the right course of action for you.
- Your dentist will prepare the tooth or teeth to accommodate the dental veneers. He will take impressions of the prepared teeth.
- We will make high-quality, custom temporary veneers for you to wear while you're waiting for your final veneers. In addition, we may use the extra time to whiten any teeth that won’t be getting veneers (optional).
- We will mill your custom-made veneers. When the veneers are ready, you can return for their permanent application.
Imagine—you are only a few short visits away from having an incredible smile!
A Flawless Smile Is a Phone Call Away
Are you ready to start turning heads with your flawless new smile? To learn more about porcelain veneers, call Desert Creek Dental to schedule a consultation appointment. We help patients in Queen Creek, AZ achieve their best smiles every day, and we know we can help you too.
Call us now to take the first step toward your beautiful new smile.