Invisalign Clear Braces
If metal brackets and braces don’t sound appealing to you, we offer a better way to straighten teeth at Desert Creek Dental. Invisalign treatment is a modern approach to braces that uses custom-made aligner trays.
Our Queen Creek dentist, Dr. Ismail Pardazi, will create a series of Invisalign trays that will gently move your teeth until you are satisfied with your straight and beautiful smile. Invisalign treatment is a comfortable, convenient, and discreet way to wear braces.
These braces can improve crossbite, overbite, underbite, or crowding, just like traditional braces, but Invisalign treatment allows the patient to skip the pain and irritation of metal brackets.
You will replace your aligner trays with the next set in the series every two weeks until your treatment is complete, and you are left with a seamless smile.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Come speak with Dr. Pardazi to learn if these clear braces are right for you. He will take x-rays and impressions of your teeth and then create comfortable and effective aligners for you. You will wear your Invisalign aligners for at least 22 hours each day, only removing them to eat or to clean your teeth.
About every two weeks, you will advance your trays to the next set in the series. Your teeth will grow closer and closer to their ultimate positions for a beautiful smile. You will only have to visit Dr. Pardazi once every 6-8 weeks to check up on your progress and make adjustments to your treatment if need be.
The length of treatment will vary based on your unique needs, but the average treatment time with Invisalign invisible braces is about one year.
The Benefits of Invisalign Braces
There are numerous benefits to Invisalign clear braces, making them a great choice for Queen Creek adults of all ages:
- You can easily clean them without the tricky wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- The clear aligners are virtually invisible, so you can maintain your sophisticated appearance.
- You can easily remove and replace your aligners so that you can continue to eat your favorite foods.
- The aligners are smooth and cause little to no irritation.
- Visits to your dentist are limited to once every 6-8 weeks, instead of the usual monthly visits associated with metal braces.
- You can achieve the same stunning results of traditional orthodontics without the annoyance of metal braces!
Discover the Magic of Invisalign Treatment
Dr. Pardazi and his team love introducing their Queen Creek, AZ patients to the magic of Invisalign invisible braces. This convenient form of braces makes it easy for anyone to discover a brand new smile that gives them greater self-esteem and an enhanced quality of life.
We will stand by you throughout every step of the process and answer any questions you may have about your Invisalign braces. Call Desert Creek Dental today to schedule an appointment to get started.