Dental veneers are a versatile solution for many different kinds of smile imperfections. Veneers are ultra-thin, wafer-like shells that are bonded to the surfaces of the teeth. They can be constructed from several materials, but we often use porcelain due to its durability and realistic aesthetic.
Dental veneers are more conservative than dental crowns. Dr. Pardazi will have to remove less than a millimeter of the tooth’s surface to accommodate your new veneer. When you enhance your smile with porcelain veneers, you’ll enjoy a straighter, whiter, and more even smile.
Improving Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
How can you improve your appearance with dental veneers? Veneers are used for all kinds of cosmetic flaws, including but not limited to:
- Cracked or chipped teeth.
- Discolored or stained teeth.
- Hard-to-whiten teeth.
- Minor crookedness.
- Gaps between the teeth.
- Teeth with poor shape or size.
When you smile in the mirror, are you pleased with what you see? Or are one or more teeth getting in the way of your ideal aesthetic? The solution is simple with porcelain veneers. Ask Dr. Pardazi if you are a good candidate.
Your porcelain veneers will be crafted to match the color and shape of your natural teeth while masking your smile flaws. The process goes something like this:
- During your consultation, Dr. Pardazi will learn about your smile goals. Together, you will decide if porcelain veneers are the right course of action for you.
- Your dentist will prepare the tooth or teeth to accommodate the dental veneers. He will take impressions of the prepared teeth.
- We will mill your custom-made veneers. When the veneers are ready, you can return for their permanent application.
Two short visits are all you need to have an incredible smile!
Flawless Smiles Are a Phone Call Away!
Get ready to turn heads with your flawless new smile. To learn more about porcelain veneers, call Desert Creek Dental today!